[POOL] Update from Q Billiards

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Thu Nov 29 09:42:41 CST 2018

I have been sharing some of your concerns about the new lay out and the food (including compliments on the quality) with Q Billiards.  I just got an update from Q Billiards on the renovations and a response to some of these food concerns.  See everyone next Tuesday.  5:30pm!

Hi Dean,

I just wanted to respond to the email you sent to Joaquin about the changes and menu.  I'm sorry for the lighting / layout issue.  We had someone who was scheduled to do the lights when we moved the tables and they got injured.  Moving the lights is a much more complex job then you would think and with the injury it ruined our plan.  IT will be completed soon (hopefully over this weekend).  Once that's done the playing conditions should be much better.

As far as the menu goes the quality of the food is now much higher and almost all the food is made from scratch.  The prices for the similar items is about 15% higher but keep in mind the pricing on the Q menu hasn't changed in almost 2 years.  Our price point has always been low on items and we always strive to deliver the best quality for the money.  Due to increases in food prices to us (over the last 2 years) a price increase was needed to help us remain profitable.  So at the same time we tried to increase the quality to offer a better product to help off set the increase in price.  As I'm someone who eats out most of my meals each week let me assure you that our prices are very in line with restaurant's in which our quality now exceeds.   We did keep all the best selling menu items on the new menu.  If there something that people miss please let us know and we will consider trying to keep it on the menu.

We really appreciate the league players feed back and patronage.  Please know that all the changes we make are to keep the business fresh, fun and to try to deliver the best product we can for our guest.

Thanks,

Bob Taft
Q Bar & Q Billiards & The Quarry
www.qbargroup.com<http://www.qbargroup.com/>