[POOL] APL Week 12

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed Dec 5 10:05:56 CST 2018

Attached are the schedule, standings and results.  There are 2 weeks left this session.  Don’t forget our new starting time is 5:30p.  Please try and have someone there at that time.  It worked well again last night.

League standings -  Matthew Li is unstoppable and it feels like the real race is for 2nd.  Team races are tight in the middle with Team 7 holding their first place position.  Next week the first and second place teams are doing battle.

Q Billiards Renovations - The lights are now positioned properly and things are looking up.  It does seem a little crowded in the playing area, so please try to be careful of matches going on when your in that area.  There is less walk through traffic though, so that is an improvement.  Also, Table 1, according to the lights is closest to the entrance so we’ll go with that for now.

Week    Date    Table 1 Table 2 Table 3 Table 4
Number

13      11-Dec-18       1       -       2       5       -       6       3       -       7       4       -       8

Team    Team Name       Total Wins      Ranking
7       No Sweat        37      1
3       Bass Ackward    35      2
2       The Moe Szyslak Experience      31      3
1       Cue Therapy     30      4
8       Holdin' Our Own 30      4
5       Nice Game, 7 Bucks      29      6
4       Nice Rack       26      7
6       X-CUE-SES       22      8