[POOL] Argonne Pool league week 11

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed Nov 28 13:30:31 CST 2018

Attached are the schedule, standings and results.  There are 3 weeks left this session.  Our last night this session will be December 18 and Joaquin will allow us to do our Holiday party which means they will allow us on this night to bring in sweets and goodies to share with each other.   Don’t forget our new starting time is 5:30p.  Please try and have someone there at that time.  It worked well last night.

League standings -  It was an equalizing night as the top team went 0-5 and the 2nd place team went 1-4.  Both these teams maintained their position, but the race is now much closer.   Matthew Li came back to let us know who’s the hottest right now.  He beat Dean in the first game, which you can see on periscope (its short).

Q Billiards Renovations - The set up is still not ideal right now, but things will be changing.  Joaquin mentioned they need to finish up the Lemont location and then they will work on our location.  He thought maybe a couple of weeks.  I will be passing on feedback I’m getting to Joaquin, so feel free to let me know your thoughts.   Many were taking advantage of the practice table last night and it is available to all, simply notify whoever is on the table that you want to play the winner.

Periscope - We are still doing periscope, you can download the app on you smart phone or tablet and watch the matches on periscope.tv<http://periscope.tv> and search for @leaguepool.  Several people have indicated they’d like they matches on their and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.  Let me know if you want to be included.

Week    Date    Table 1 Table 2 Table 3 Table 4
Number

12      4-Dec-18        5       -       8       3       -       4       1       -       6       2       -       7

Team    Team Name       Total Wins      Ranking
7       No Sweat        35      1
3       Bass Ackward    31      2
8       Holdin' Our Own 29      3
2       The Moe Szyslak Experience      28      4
1       Cue Therapy     25      5
5       Nice Game, 7 Bucks      25      5
4       Nice Rack       24      7
6       X-CUE-SES       21      8