[POOL] The final Argonne summer pool night

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Fri Aug 24 08:22:53 CDT 2018

Next Tuesday, August 28, we will have our final Argonne pool night of the summer.  It will work the same as the past months.  $5 to play pool for the night and it can start as early as 5 or 6pm.  The $5 is for both the tournament and practice and you need to pay that even if you are only practicing or only playing the tournament.   At 7pm we will have an 8-Ball tournament using the league handicaps and a race to 50% of the assigned race (rounded up).  The losers bracket will be 60%.  We hope to have gift cards from Q Billiards again.   During the tournament, 9’ ft practice tables may not be available for practice in the early rounds (again depending on the sign up).   Also, remember our regular session begins Sept 18.  See you all next Tuesday.  - Dean