[POOL] APL Week 13 - Next week is the end of the regular season

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed Mar 29 08:49:15 CDT 2017

Team competition - There are now 7 teams that can possibly win 1st place in the last week.  Need I say more.

Individual League MVP - Next week will decide our league MVP as well.  You may need to check my math, but I believe the top 7 players all have a shot.  The calculation is (Matches Won X 2)/(Matches Played + # of Weeks).  Rumor has it that “Moose” Muhsin will not be playing next week.

Play-offs - The playoffs will begin April 11.  Seeding is based on standings for the spring and the fall.  They run 3 weeks and the banquet will be held on April 25.  No match fees that night and free food.  I will again be ordering pizza as the main entree (because we get the most for our money), and perhaps a few wings and veggies.  Let me know if you have any suggestions, but it will be budget dependent.

Week	Date	Table 1	Table 2	Table 3	Table 4
Number

14	4-Apr-17	1	-	5	6	-	7	2	-	3	4	-	8

Team	Team Name	Total Wins	Ranking
3	Bass Ackward	35	1