[POOL] APL Final Week and Christmas Celebration

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed Dec 14 12:57:25 CST 2016

The final week is upon us.  With the close so standings, I know many of us will want to destroy each other for Christmas, but I’d like to suggest that we wear something Christmas like and maybe bring something sweet, like cookies or candy to share (please bring only foods that wouldn’t be competition for food served at the Q).  Of course all is optional, but it might be kind of fun to celebrate the Holiday season our last week of the year amongst the high drama of the final week of competition.

The final payouts for 1st through 8th place will be made on the first day of next session, January 3.  I have 4 new players looking for teams to join, all Argonne employees.  Lets see if we can make room for them.  Good luck to everyone next week.  Don’t forget the race for League MVP, Dave Stevens, Andrew Chuang and Martino Henderson are all in the running.

Week    Date    Table 1 Table 2 Table 3 Table 4
Number

14      20-Dec-16       1       -       5       6       -       7       2       -       3       4       -       8

Team    Team Name       Total Wins      Ranking
3       Bass Ackward    37      1
4       Nice Rack       35      2
6       X-CUE-SES       35      2
7       No Sweat        34      4
1       Cue Therapy     32      5
5       Nice Game, 7 Bucks      32      5
8       Holdin' Our Own 31      7
2       The Moe Szyslak Experience      23      8