[POOL] Results and next Tue

John Valdes j-valdes at comcast.net
Sat Dec 10 12:43:41 CST 2016

Good shooting from Tami got our only match win last Tue:

John C played Bobby in a 1:6 and was shutout 0:6.
Paul L played Matt in a 2:3 and was shutout 0:3.
Martino played Tim in a 2:4; it went to the hill, but Martino lost 1:4.
Tami played Richard in a 1:4, winning 1:1!
John V played George in a 3:5, also taking it to the hill but losing 2:5.

I'll be unavailable next Tue.  The Tue after that is the last of the
fall session.  We have winnings for only 1 more week (well 4 matches),
so next week everyone will need to pay their own match fee ($7), and
the week after we'll use the rest of the winnings for everyone who
plays minus 1 (me).