[POOL] APL - Winners and Final Results - Team 3 "Bass Ackwards" and Dave Stevens and Andrew Chaung

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed Dec 21 10:26:41 CST 2016

Last night we completed the final week of the Fall 2016 season.  We welcomed a new player to Team 6 “X-CUE-SES”.   His name is Nan Li.  Please welcome him when you see him.  The “Christmas Celebration” went very well, thanks to every one who brought goodies.  It was all yummy.

As always,  I’ve attached the results, player stats and standings to review.  Congratulations to Team 3 Bass Ackwards and co-winners of the MVP Dave Stevens and Andrew Chaung.

Next session begins January 3 and I’ll let you know the pay-outs and schedule when we get them together.   - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

3       Bass Ackward    41      1
4       Nice Rack       38      2
6       X-CUE-SES       38      2
7       No Sweat        36      4
1       Cue Therapy     35      5
5       Nice Game, 7 Bucks      34      6
8       Holdin' Our Own 34      6
2       The Moe Szyslak Experience      23      8