[POOL] APL - Week 9 Results

Stevens, David A dstevens at CBI.com
Wed Nov 16 09:59:24 CST 2016

The results of Week 9 of the Argonne Pool League are in the attached file.  The results and the stats are both in the same pdf again.  As always, check the results for accuracy.

We got rid of one makeup match and added two more.  We have been doing a pretty good job of keeping those numbers low, but we are down to five weeks left in the season.  Soon, getting all of the matches played will become critical.

Here is the schedule for next week.

Week

Date

Table 1

Table 2

Table 3

Table 4

Number

10

22-Nov-16

3

-

6

2

-

8

1

-

7

4

-

5

Here are the standings.

Team

Team Name

Total Wins

Ranking

3

Bass Ackward

28

1

6

X-CUE-SES

24

2

7

No Sweat

24

2

8

Holdin' Our Own

23

4

4

Nice Rack

21

5

1

Cue Therapy

20

6

2

The Moe Szyslak Experience

19

7

5

Nice Game, 7 Bucks

19

7

Best regards,

David Stevens
Civil-Structural Engineer
CBI - Fabrication Services - PSE
Tel: (815) 439-6095
Fax: (815) 439-6492
dstevens at cbi.com<mailto:dstevens at cbi.com>

[CBI Logo (Small)]

CB&I
14105 S. Route 59
Plainfield, IL 60544-8984
United States
www.cbi.com

This e-mail and any attached files may contain CB&I (or its affiliates) confidential and privileged information. This information is protected by law and/or agreements between CB&I (or its affiliates) and either you, your employer or any contract provider with which you or your employer are associated. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this e-mail; further, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.