[POOL] Week 10 results

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed Nov 23 07:28:46 CST 2016

Week 10 is complete.  Attached are the results, player stats, team standings and schedule.  Be sure and check the results for accuracy.  The next session will begin January 3.   In December, I will place a call for new players in the Argonne Snapshot.  Please let me know if your team needs players.  We are also considering lowering everyone’s handicap 10%.  (Negative handicaps would become less negative).  This would reduce the handicap differences between players, and slightly reduce the number of games played per night.  Let me know your thoughts on this.  See you all next week.  Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Week    Date    Table 1 Table 2 Table 3 Table 4
Number

11      29-Nov-16       4       -       6       1       -       2       5       -       8       3       -       7

Team    Team Name       Total Wins      Ranking
3       Bass Ackward    31      1
6       X-CUE-SES       26      2
7       No Sweat        26      2
8       Holdin' Our Own 26      2
4       Nice Rack       25      5
1       Cue Therapy     24      6
2       The Moe Szyslak Experience      21      7
5       Nice Game, 7 Bucks      20      8