[POOL] APL - Week 8 Results

Stevens, David A dstevens at CBI.com
Wed Nov 9 08:38:28 CST 2016

With all eight teams reporting, the results are final (and attached above).  I put both sheets into one pdf.  The league has only one outstanding match to be played.  Thanks for keeping that number close to zero.

As always, please check your results for accuracy.  The scoresheets and money were all in order.  Thanks to the league for doing a great job in those areas.  It makes the record keeping much quicker and easier.  Otherwise, it can be a long evening!

Week

Date

Table 1

Table 2

Table 3

Table 4

Number

9

15-Nov-16

2

-

5

3

-

8

4

-

7

1

-

6

Team

Team Name

Total Wins

Ranking

3

Bass Ackward

24

1

6

X-CUE-SES

23

2

8

Holdin' Our Own

22

3

7

No Sweat

21

4

4

Nice Rack

19

5

5

Nice Game, 7 Bucks

18

6

1

Cue Therapy

17

7

2

The Moe Szyslak Experience

15

8

Best regards,

David Stevens
Civil-Structural Engineer
CBI - Fabrication Services - PSE
Tel: (815) 439-6095
Fax: (815) 439-6492
dstevens at cbi.com<mailto:dstevens at cbi.com>

[CBI Logo (Small)]

CB&I
14105 S. Route 59
Plainfield, IL 60544-8984
United States
www.cbi.com

This e-mail and any attached files may contain CB&I (or its affiliates) confidential and privileged information. This information is protected by law and/or agreements between CB&I (or its affiliates) and either you, your employer or any contract provider with which you or your employer are associated. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this e-mail; further, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.