[POOL] APL Week 2 results

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed Sep 28 10:08:25 CDT 2016

Week 2 is complete and the results are attached.  We have a new player Richard Suydam who has joined Team 6 X-Cue-Ses.  Please welcome him when you see him.  Joaquin with Q Billiards (the manager) has offered us a 200 bar tab as a prize for each session.  It will be $150 bar tab for the first place team (regular season) and a $50 tab for league MVP.  I will use this to supplement the prize fund which should result in a better payout for everyone.  Attached is next weeks schedule, rankings, results, and stats.  As always please review the results to make sure they are accurate.

Week    Date    Table 1 Table 2 Table 3 Table 4
Number

3       4-Oct-16        1       -       7       4       -       5       3       -       6       2       -       8

Team    Team Name       Total Wins      Ranking
1       Cue Therapy     6       1
3       Bass Ackward    6       1
4       Nice Rack       5       3
6       X-CUE-SES       5       3
7       No Sweat        5       3
2       The Moe Szyslak Experience      4       6
5       Nice Game, 7 Bucks      4       6
8       Holdin' Our Own 4       6