[POOL] APL - Week 3 Results

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed Oct 5 09:22:57 CDT 2016

We have 2 new players:

Brandon Kvapil Team 4  “Nice Rack”
Steve Clancy Team 7 “No Sweat”

Please welcome them when you see them.

The periscope broadcast is going well.  I’m learning little tricks that improve broadcast quality and this fall it seems that the broadcasts remain viewable for a longer time after they’re over.  If you want to see what it’s about, download periscope on your smart phone or tablet (its free) and follow “Argonne Pool League”.   I don’t think it’s possible to see it on your computer, but that may have changed.  Maybe some of you techno-savvy players can look into it.  We also now have the ability to broadcast 2 tables at once, so if your interested in having your match broadcast, let me know.

Attached are the stats, standings, schedule and results.  Please make sure to review the results, because mistakes are possible.

Week    Date    Table 1 Table 2 Table 3 Table 4
Number

4       11-Oct-16       4       -       6       1       -       2       3       -       7       5       -       8

Team    Team Name       Total Wins      Ranking
7       No Sweat        9       1
3       Bass Ackward    8       2
5       Nice Game, 7 Bucks      8       2
6       X-CUE-SES       8       2
1       Cue Therapy     7       5
2       The Moe Szyslak Experience      7       5
4       Nice Rack       6       7
8       Holdin' Our Own 6       7