[POOL] Results

John Valdes valdes at anl.gov
Tue Mar 11 23:36:41 CDT 2014

Ugh.  Tough night.  We played Les's team.

Combined, we played 17 games.  We only won 1; Paul won his 4th game in
a 2:4 against Les.  Martino lost 0:5 in a 1:5 to Fred, I lost 0:3 in a
3:3 to Glenn, Tami lost 0:4 in a 1:4 to Mark, and Paul lost 1:4 in a
2:4 to Les.  It wasn't really as bad as it sounds; Martino, Tami and
Paul were each just a shot or two away from winning a game and their
match.  My shooting was MIA.  Les's team is really good though; their
lowest handicapped player is Glenn with a 58.

We only had 4 (same 4 as last week, when we went 1 and 3), so we have
another match to makeup.

We're shooting close to .500, so next week we're due for some wins.