[POOL] Results

Hovland, Paul hovland at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 12 07:31:28 CDT 2014

Starting in two weeks and perhaps as soon as next week, I will miss several Tuesdays in a row.  It would be great if Roger or Simon or .... could make it for some of those weeks.  At least then we might hold steady at four, instead of dropping down to three, until such time as the U.S. embassy sees fit to issue Az his visa.

Paul