[POOL] What to do in the offseason

Jennifer Schopf jms at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 12 12:50:01 CDT 2005

Speaking of which - the pool table is crated up and in storage, and I'm
looking to sell it. If anyone knows of someone looking to buy a BEAUTIFUL 8
pro table, please let me know!

  -jen

At 07:47 PM 5/11/2005, Craig Stacey wrote:
>So we're off until September.  Our team won $150 total ($56 fall
>session / $44 winter-spring session / $50 playoffs).  Last year we
>had a beer-tasting get-together hosted at Jen Schopf's (who had a
>pool table in her apartment).  That's not going to be an option this
>time, so let's have some suggestions.
>
>I'm partial to doing something that's not pool related, but just a
>social thing.  Buy some food / beer and have a BBQ.  I'm happy to
>host something like that, I've got a swimming pool, a decent grill,
>some games (horseshoes, darts), a kegerator.  I'm also happy to let
>someone else host it if they want.  I'm easy.
>
>Anyway, that's my suggestion.
>
>And then, in September, we must defend our not-last-place crown!

Dr. Jennifer M. Schopf
National e-Science Centre and EPCC       Distributed Systems Lab
The University of Edinburgh                      Argonne National Laboratory
jms at nesc.ac.uk   jms at epcc.ed.ac.uk     jms at mcs.anl.gov
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~jms