[POOL] What to do in the offseason

Strons, Philip S. pstrons at anl.gov
Mon May 16 10:14:41 CDT 2005

A party at Craig's sounds good to me.

Phil

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-mcs-pool at mcs.anl.gov [mailto:owner-mcs-pool at mcs.anl.gov] On
Behalf Of Craig Stacey
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2005 1:48 PM
To: mcs-pool at mcs.anl.gov
Subject: [POOL] What to do in the offseason

So we're off until September.  Our team won $150 total ($56 fall session
/ $44 winter-spring session / $50 playoffs).  Last year we had a
beer-tasting get-together hosted at Jen Schopf's (who had a pool table
in her apartment).  That's not going to be an option this time, so let's
have some suggestions.

I'm partial to doing something that's not pool related, but just a
social thing.  Buy some food / beer and have a BBQ.  I'm happy to host
something like that, I've got a swimming pool, a decent grill, some
games (horseshoes, darts), a kegerator.  I'm also happy to let someone
else host it if they want.  I'm easy.

Anyway, that's my suggestion.

And then, in September, we must defend our not-last-place crown!