[POOL] What to do in the offseason

Craig Stacey stace at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 11 13:47:30 CDT 2005

So we're off until September.  Our team won $150 total ($56 fall
session / $44 winter-spring session / $50 playoffs).  Last year we
had a beer-tasting get-together hosted at Jen Schopf's (who had a
pool table in her apartment).  That's not going to be an option this
time, so let's have some suggestions.

I'm partial to doing something that's not pool related, but just a
social thing.  Buy some food / beer and have a BBQ.  I'm happy to
host something like that, I've got a swimming pool, a decent grill,
some games (horseshoes, darts), a kegerator.  I'm also happy to let
someone else host it if they want.  I'm easy.

Anyway, that's my suggestion.

And then, in September, we must defend our not-last-place crown!