[Swift-user] Remote SGE cluster

Yadu Nand Babuji yadunand at uchicago.edu
Fri May 1 15:47:58 CDT 2015

Hi Igor,

The remote connection system requires that the local machine you run the
swift client on has
a public ip address. It looks like swift was not able to guess it and
set it tohttp://igor-ubuntu:51251 <http://igor-ubuntu:51251/>

Could you retry running part04 after doing the next step, and please
make sure your environment has
these variables set whenever you run swift to remote systems :
export GLOBUS_HOSTNAME=<PUBLIC_IP_OF_YOUR_MACHINE>
export GLOBUS_TCP_PORT_RANGE=50000,51000

Thanks,
Yadu