[Swift-user] File header does not match type

Jason James Pitt pittjj at uchicago.edu
Tue Mar 3 12:17:36 CST 2015

Hi All,

I was hoping someone could help shed some light on an issue I'm having running a Swift script (with Swift 0.95-RC6). When running my code I get the following failure (execution stops immediately after).

Progress: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 04:59:20-0600

Execution failed:
File header does not match type. Expected 4 whitespace separated items. Got 2 instead.

I've been comparing this swift script and the configurations files to other swift scripts that have run successfully. I can't seem to identify the problem. Is the above a general failer for all kinds of swift configuration files? Perhaps there is a specific file I should be looking at ?

Thanks, and I'd be grateful for any insight.

Jason