[Swift-user] floor(), ceil() and round() issues with v0.8.0

Timothy Stitt (TGAC) Timothy.Stitt at tgac.ac.uk
Mon Jul 27 04:10:31 CDT 2015

Thanks Tim.

I don't think those changes made their way into the v0.8.0 user guide that I have with my distribution.  Your suggestion did work though and my old script is now compiling again.

Cheers.

---

Timothy Stitt PhD / Head of Scientific Computing

The Genome Analysis Centre (TGAC), Room 204b

http://www.tgac.ac.uk/

p: +44 1603 450378

e: timothy.stitt at tgac.ac.uk<mailto:timothy.stitt at tgac.ac.uk>