[Swift-user] Known issue with stdout and stderr file delays?

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 28 23:09:16 CDT 2014

Hi Mike and Jonathan,

I'm afraid I need more context. I am unable to reproduce the issue,
although I did discover another bug in the way FixedArrayMapper parses
strings.

Can you please tell me what array mapper we are talking about, what the
app signature is, what provider you are using, and whether provider
staging is enabled or not.

Better yet, please send me the swift log if you can.

Mihael