[Swift-user] Data transfer error

Bronevetsky, Greg bronevetsky1 at llnl.gov
Wed May 28 18:48:12 CDT 2014

	Are you specifying a max walltime for the apps?

	If not, swift assumes 10 minutes. If the first few batches take 21 minutes, and the worker has 30 minutes allocated, it won't be able to fit any other jobs 	after that.
My sites file has the following bounds:
    <profile namespace="globus" key="maxtime">1800</profile>
    <profile namespace="globus" key="maxwalltime">00:24:00</profile>
The job typically ended 5-10 min after it started.

Greg Bronevetsky
Lawrence Livermore National Lab
(925) 424-5756
bronevetsky at llnl.gov