[Swift-user] Data transfer error

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 22 02:22:36 CDT 2014

There are a number of places. I think this got improved a bit post 0.94,
but that's another story.

Anyway, first place is the swift log (<scriptName>-<runId>.log in the
directory where you ran swift).

The second place, if the previous one fails, is
~/.globus/coasters/*.log.

There is yet another place that isn't enabled by default. That's the
coaster worker logs. It can be enabled by saying <profile
namespace="globus" key="workerLoggingLevel">DEBUG</profile> in
sites.xml. It will produce some additional logs in ~/.globus/coasters/.

Please feel free to send any/all these our way. We might be able to
quickly spot some obvious problems.

Mihael