[Swift-user] Data transfer error

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 21 16:09:34 CDT 2014

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply (to your previous mail mentioning this).

I don't know what the answer to your question is. It shouldn't be
happening.

However, a directory called <scriptName>-<timestamp>-<runid>.d should be
created by swift. That directory should contain one or more *.info file
which may contain a few more details.

Mihael