[Swift-user] Swift on MOAB

Wilde, Michael J. wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 4 19:55:54 CST 2014

Greg, we've had discussions about making script-generation for local schedulers more template-driven, and (eg for qstat) use local adapter scripts to a common job-status format (typically jobid + completion-status).

We'll see if we can give you a quick temporary solution, or if you want to help out, some advice on how to proceed.

Regards,

- Mike