[Swift-user] Sites.xml to swift.properties Conversion

David Kelly davidkelly at uchicago.edu
Tue Jun 17 16:46:12 CDT 2014

Hi Matthew,

The new config assumes the provider is just 'coaster' by default, but it's
possible to override this and specify your own url (just a little more
verbose). This property should do it:

jobManager=coaster-persistent:local:local:http://localhost:56069

I'll make a note to add documentation about non-'coaster' setups in the
userguide.

David