[Swift-user] Swift retries despite execution.retries set to 0

David Kelly davidkelly at uchicago.edu
Tue Jan 21 17:44:53 CST 2014

I tried a local:slurm test with a failing app, and it stopped after one
failure. The error you're seeing might be specific to ssh-cl.

Also just wanted to mention that in your sites.xml you have {env.USER}.
This no longer works in 0.95/trunk. You can do something similar though
when/if you move to the new config.