[Swift-user] sites.xml for cloud

Khawar Ahmad khawar.ahmad at cern.ch
Wed Jan 15 14:56:23 CST 2014

Hi David,

Yes, I can see this file in swift installed directory.

Regards,
Khawar

On 15 Jan 2014, at 19:53, "David Kelly" <davidk at ci.uchicago.edu<mailto:davidk at ci.uchicago.edu>> wrote:

Hi Khawaar,

Sorry that you're running into problems. I think the issue is related to message "Cannot find template for persistent-coasters", which is strange because that file should be included with Swift. In the place where Swift is installed, do you see a file called etc/sites/persistent-coasters?