[Swift-user] Coaster Service Startup Time on OSDC

David Kelly davidkelly at uchicago.edu
Thu Feb 13 12:52:41 CST 2014

Hi Matthew,

Could you please explain a little more about how you're starting the
coaster-service and workers? Are you using the start-coaster-service
script? If you are, could you please send the coaster-service.conf file
you're using? Which version of Swift is this?

There may be some things we can do to speed up the process - just need to
get a better understanding of how things are set up and where the delays
are coming from. Thanks!

Regards,
David