[Swift-user] Edison: pbs job starts but Swift unresponsive

Ketan Maheshwari ketan at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Dec 30 12:49:33 CST 2014

Hi Mihael,

It takes about 8-9 minutes after the worker starting (ie. queue showing
running status) that the Swift progress text shows active status. In the
active status, one wave of tasks finishes and the status goes back to
submit state but now no job shows up in the queue.

Attached is a rundir of one such run.

Thanks for any inputs,
Ketan