[Swift-user] Edison: pbs job starts but Swift unresponsive

Mihael Hategan hategan at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Dec 23 16:37:45 CST 2014

Hi Ketan,

The PBS job having started means that the workers have started. However,
there are some steps that need to happen between that and the workers
being able to receive jobs. I'm guessing some of those steps might
either be failing or they take some time.

If you could send a log, that might help figure out what's happening.

Mihael