[Swift-user] Converting sites configuration

David Kelly davidkelly at uchicago.edu
Fri Apr 4 00:18:15 CDT 2014

Hi Guilherme,

There was one setting (pe) that was undocumented and not yet in the new
config. I've just added this and updated the user guide. I've attached a
swift.properties file that I believe should work for you with the latest
0.95 and trunk. Please let me know if you have any issues.

I will add something to the user guide soon that makes it easier to
translate settings directly from sites.xml to the new swift.properties
format.

Thanks,
David