[Swift-user] SWIFT Generates "incompatible" PBS scripts

chen sui baiypwup at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 2 17:57:00 CDT 2014

Hello SWIFT,
I found a solution to the problem. It seems to be working for me in this specific situation so far.
The solution is to comment out lines 242 through 253 in file "cog/modules/provider-localscheduler/src/org/globus/cog/abstraction/impl/scheduler/pbs/PBSExecutor.java" and recompile the JAR file "cog-provider-localscheduler-0.4.jar".
After this change, PBSExecutor would no longer insert the starred lines and it now works on the cluster I'm using
Hope this may be useful for people who encounter the same issue.
Thanks!Tommy Chen