[Swift-user] Need help with Integer cannot be cast to String

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jul 15 12:44:33 CDT 2013

Hi Andrew,

> I am still a bit puzzled because I seem to need to declare arrays
> even
> when I only have one .NVT and .NEV file.

Yes, thats the convention for filesys_mapper and simple_mapper.

To map just one file, use single_file_mapper.

> By the way, I saw that a gui monitor exists in the source code. I
> tried it out and liked it. Are there any future plans for it?

Which one did you try - -monitor (X GUI) or -tui (textual curse GUI)?   Our plan is to merge these and convert/extend the unified monitoring mechanism to create a web-browser-based interface.

We'd welcome your collaboration if you'd like to work on this project.