[Swift-user] Swift log parser

Ketan Maheshwari ketan at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Dec 19 14:55:10 CST 2013

Hi Ravi,

As we discussed, please find a plotting script I wrote a while ago. It is
tested on linux platform and uses gnuplot to plot from the swift run log.

To run, do:

$ plotswiftlogs.ketan <logfile>

It should produce two plots as png files which are active and cumulative
tasks plots over the duration of Swift run. Please note that since the plot
uses the standard Swift progress log, the accuracy might be off by a second
or two. We are currently working on a high fidelity plotting routine for
Swift runs.

Best,
Ketan