[Swift-user] Swift log parser

David Kelly davidk at ci.uchicago.edu
Thu Dec 19 09:41:17 CST 2013

Hey Ravi, Lorenzo,

I modified the script so it should work now with logs generated by 0.94.
You can run the attached script as:

$ ./swiftlog /path/to/<logfile>

A version of this will be included with 0.95 when it's released, I'll send
some more details about that soon.

 Hope this is helpful - let me know if you run into any problems.