[Swift-user] running swift k on multiple instances on EC2, using coaster-service

Ioan Raicu iraicu at cs.iit.edu
Wed Oct 24 11:47:17 CDT 2012

Hi David,
Has anyone in the Swift group run Swift on Amazon? Perhaps there are
already some pre-configured images Iman can use, that already has the
environment (Linux, Java, Swift, PBS/Condor, GridFTP, NFS/PVFS, etc)
setup and ready to use. If there are such images, please point Iman in
the right direction. If not, perhaps after Iman finishes his
configuration, we can reference his images for others to use on Amazon.
Ioan

Ioan Raicu, Ph.D.
Distributed Systems Laboratory, MCS/ANL
Cel:    1-847-722-0876