[Swift-user] swift on midway: apps and modules

David Kelly davidk at ci.uchicago.edu
Thu Nov 29 19:15:35 CST 2012

Neil,

Right, it looks like your app is complaining because it is missing a file called nc_table. I think what you need to do is something like this in your script:
file nctable<"nc_table">;

Then pass that file as an argument to your app call:
grb2[ix] = cnvgrib(g, nctable);

Swift will create a new working directory on the worker node for each task. Passing the file as an argument to the app will make sure that it gets staged in and will available to your application. Hopefully this should do the trick.