[Swift-user] SwiftR

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 11 09:48:35 CDT 2012

Ketan,

Until we get a chance to look into SwiftR, you can probably find what you need simply by locating and adapting the SwiftR server loop. Thats a .swift file embedded in the SwiftR code; you'll recognize it by the infinite iterate() loop which reads commands on an input FIFO (using readData() I think).  The loop exits when it gets a special message from the input FIFO.  Thats all you really need from SwiftR at this point, I think.

- Mike