[Swift-user] Swift crashing, says it requires a config property which is not documente

Jonathan Margoliash jmargolpeople at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 11:26:53 CDT 2012

Hello swift user base,

Earlier today I tried running my swift scripts on the trunk version of
swift (downloading and installing it as instructed under the "Development
Version" heading of the swift downloads page). I added swift to my path,
and then tried running my scripts, which produced the following error
message:

Execution failed:
Swift config property "use.wrapper.staging" not found in Swift
configuration [swift_files/config]

There was no other output of the swift program. I tried looking in the
online documentation for use.wrapper.staging or anything that looked like
it, but could not find the setting. Can you explain to me what this
configuration setting is supposed to do, why swift is crashing without it,
and if I should add it to my config file? Thanks,

Jonathan

btw - swift_files/config is the location I store the config folder relative
to the swift script being run. It is not built in to the error message.