[Swift-user] WORKER_INIT_CMD - with log file

Emalayan Vairavanathan svemalayan at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 18:28:35 CST 2012

Thank you. I was not aware about that.

Now I am getting the error below. Am I missing some configurations ?

Thank you
Emalayan

Swift trunk swift-r5662 (swift modified locally) cog-r3361 (cog modified locally)

RunID: 20120224-0021-jtfvfc90
Progress:  time: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 00:21:32 +0000
Find: http://172.17.3.12:12346
Find:  keepalive(120), reconnect - http://172.17.3.12:12346
Failed to transfer wrapper log for job cat-leiykink
Failed to transfer wrapper log for job cat-qeiykink
Failed to transfer wrapper log for job cat-jeiykink
Failed to transfer wrapper log for job cat-meiykink
Failed to transfer wrapper log for job cat-oeiykink
Failed to transfer wrapper log for job cat-peiykink
Failed to transfer wrapper log for job cat-keiykink
Failed to transfer wrapper log for job cat-seiykink
Failed to transfer wrapper log for job cat-neiykink
Progress:  time: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 00:21:33 +0000  Stage in:3  Submitting:5 Failed but can retry:2
Failed to transfer wrapper log for job cat-reiykink
Failed to transfer wrapper log for job cat-3fiykink
Failed to transfer wrapper log for job cat-7fiykink
Failed to transfer wrapper log for job cat-8fiykink
Failed to transfer wrapper log for job cat-bfiykink
Failed to transfer wrapper log for job cat-zeiykink
Failed to transfer wrapper log for job cat-0fiykink
Failed to transfer wrapper log for job cat-afiykink
Failed to transfer wrapper log for job cat-yeiykink
Failed to transfer wrapper log for job cat-1fiykink
Failed to transfer wrapper log for job cat-dfiykink
Failed to transfer wrapper log for job cat-ffiykink
EXCEPTION Exception in cat:
Arguments: [data.txt]
Host: persistent-coasters
Directory: 001-catsn-surveyor-20120224-0021-jtfvfc90/jobs/f/cat-ffiykink
stderr.txt:

stdout.txt:

----

Caused by: Task failed: null
org.globus.cog.karajan.workflow.service.channels.ChannelException: Channel died and no contact available
    at org.globus.cog.karajan.workflow.service.channels.ChannelManager.connect(ChannelManager.java:234)
    at org.globus.cog.karajan.workflow.service.channels.ChannelManager.reserveChannel(ChannelManager.java:256)
    at org.globus.cog.karajan.workflow.service.channels.ChannelManager.reserveChannel(ChannelManager.java:226)
    at org.globus.cog.abstraction.coaster.service.job.manager.Node.getChannel(Node.java:132)
    at org.globus.cog.abstraction.coaster.service.job.manager.Cpu.submit(Cpu.java:258)
    at org.globus.cog.abstraction.coaster.service.job.manager.Cpu.launchSequential(Cpu.java:213)
    at org.globus.cog.abstraction.coaster.service.job.manager.Cpu.launch(Cpu.java:199)
    at org.globus.cog.abstraction.coaster.service.job.manager.Cpu.pull(Cpu.java:169)
    at org.globus.cog.abstraction.coaster.service.job.manager.PullThread.run(PullThread.java:114)

Execution failed:
    Failed to transfer wrapper log for job cat-mfiykink
EXCEPTION Exception in cat:
Arguments: [data.txt]
Host: persistent-coasters
Directory: 001-catsn-surveyor-20120224-0021-jtfvfc90/jobs/m/cat-mfiykink
stderr.txt:

stdout.txt:

----