[Swift-user] loading modules

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Feb 20 12:59:08 CST 2012

Also - this may be obvious to others but it was a surprise to me: the module command is typically a shell function, so when putting it into a script you need to do something like this:

source $MODULESHOME/init/csh   # or sh
module load mod1               # your modules here
module load modN               # your modules here