[Swift-user] loading modules

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Feb 20 12:42:00 CST 2012

Maybe we could do this via the new INIT_COMMAND feature (trunk), but I think for now, you should go ahead and create the wrappers, because the modules needed will be very app-specific.

I would think we could create a generic module-loading wrapper script that works for any app, say:

  run-with-modules -m "gcc java python-2.7" command args...

- Mike