[Swift-user] Error message on Cray XE6

Jonathan Monette jonmon at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 17 12:28:01 CDT 2012

To use a reservation on Beagle you would need to use the following line:

<profile namespace="globus" key="providerAttributes">pbs.aprun;pbs.mpp;depth=24;pbs.resource_list=advres=res.id</profile>

You have to use the pbs.resource_list in the providerAttributes key.  I did not using pbs.resource_list as the key though.