[Swift-user] task parallel MPI

Justin M Wozniak wozniak at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 12 12:23:55 CDT 2011

Ok, it looks to me like some kind srun thing: you can look in the log at
the GridExec lines to find out what was passed to your execmpi script.
The -e argument is the executable and the -a argument is the executable
arguments.  You may also try to capture more debugging information in the
execmpi script itself.

--
Justin M Wozniak