[Swift-user] Adding :bigmem to node count

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Mar 12 10:52:19 CST 2011

Sheri, I am not yet sure, but I think we'll need to add a feature in Swift to enable this specification to be passed down to qsub. That should be doable fairly soon; I had to do something similar to run on Cray XE/XT systems, which I did based on Swift 0.92.

What machine is this for, and which Swift release or build are you running?

In the meantime, a solution you could use more immediately would be to run with manual/persistent coasters, where you could specify your own qsub. This works right now but requires some wrapper scripting that is not yet packaged or sufficiently documented, so thats a route that also requires some work from you and/or us.

I know Justin is working with you, so we should all coordinate and hopefully we can resolve this soon for you.

- Mike