[Swift-user] Swift Coasters on OSG

Michael Wilde wilde at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 10 11:36:52 CST 2011

re: I get error message: No service contacts available.

Ive seen this error but I cant recall at the moment what it means.
Im in a workshop but will try to dig through my emails (and memory... ; )

Does anyone else on this list know this one?

Searching the list archives, trying small test cases, and sending more of the log info around the error message all may help.

- Mike