[Swift-user] Swift Coasters on OSG

Allan Espinosa aespinosa at cs.uchicago.edu
Thu Mar 10 10:17:26 CST 2011

Hello Ketan,

Can you give the output of 'condor_status -const 'GlueSiteUniqueID == "SPRACE"'?

also can you try it with "SPRACE__osg-ce.sprace.org.br" (two
underscores).  I made minor changes to the script so that the output
is more parsable and can be passed to other utilities like Globus
Online.

2011/3/10 Ketan Maheshwari <ketancmaheshwari at gmail.com>:
> Hello,
> I have been trying the Swift Coasters on OSG as an exercise from Allan's
> scripts on CI endpoints (communicado).
> The coasters services seems to start well. However, I get error when I
> submit the Swift workflow. Following are the details of what I am doing:
> 0. source /opt/osg-1.2.16/setup.sh
>      ok.
> 1. ./mk_catalog.rb whitelist extenci
>     contents of whitelist:
>     SPRACE_osg-ce.sprace.org.br
>     EOF
>     Generates empty {worker, slave}.swift, tc.data, {gt2_osg, condor_osg,
> coaster_osg}.xml
>
> 2. ./start_services.sh 2
>      Seems to start service normally as per service-*.log files
> 3. swift -config swift.properties -sites.file coaster_osg.xml slave.swift
>      To configure services to run in passive mode, no errors
> 4. swift -config swift.properties -sites.file condor_osg.xml worker.swift
>      Request coaster jobs: no errors
> 5. swift -config swift.properties -sites.file coaster_osg.xml sleep.swift
>     Submit workflow sleep.swift.
> I get error message: No service contacts available.
> Any clues on this error?
> Regards,
> Ketan

Allan M. Espinosa <http://amespinosa.wordpress.com>