[Swift-user] HELP for using Swift~

David Kelly davidk at ci.uchicago.edu
Fri Dec 23 23:13:18 CST 2011

Ian,

Thank you for the email. I have modified the siteguide to reflect the issues you brought to our attention. The data.txt file has been added to the source repository and will be available in the 0.93 release. Please let us know if you see any other ways in which the documentation can be improved. Thank you!

Regards,
David